Community Center Building Hours
Sioux Falls Community Centers
- The Sioux Falls Parks and Recreation Community Centers and Enlarged Gymnasiums are joint ventures between SFPR and the Sioux Falls and Brandon School Districts.
- Community Centers closures due to inclement weather will be aligned with the inclement weather closures of the Sioux Falls School District.
- Program hours are subject to change on holidays and public school early dismissal or vacation days. Please contact the community center(s) for specific information.
Age Policy for Open Gym and Game Room
- A five-children-to-one-adult ratio will be enforced for children 6 years and younger. Children 6 years and younger must be closely supervised by someone 16 years old or older.
- Must be 7 years of age and older and must be able to self manage.
|Kenny Anderson||NE||Anne Sullivan||3701 East Third Street||978-6924|
|Kuehn||West||Oscar Howe||2801 South Valley View Road||978-6926|
|MariCar||NW||Hayward||400 North Valley View Road||978-6928|
|Morningside||SE||Harvey Dunn||2400 South Bahnson Avenue||978-6930|
|Oyate||Central||Garfield||2421 West 15th Street||978-6932|