What We Do
The Engineering Division is responsible for directing or performing all engineering work associated with planning, design, and construction administration of all municipal public works improvement projects.
- Capital Programs
- Complete Streets
- Transportation Planning
- Bid Letting and Requests for Proposals
- Notices to Bidders
- Infrastructure Review Advisory Board
- I-229 Exit 5 (26th Street) Crossroad Corridor Study
- City Street Listing
- Upcoming Projects
- 2017 Public Works Platting Fees
- ADA Compliance Information Video
- Contractors Excise Tax Bid Factor Calculator
For Current Bonded and Insured Contractors for Right-of-Way, please contact Engineering at 605-367-8601.