National Library week is April 13-19, 2014, and this year’s theme is “Lives Change @ Your Library.”
Siouxland Libraries wants to know your story! Tell us about an experience or discovery at the library that impacted you and opened your mind, and you will be entered for a chance to win a prize! Essays will be judged during National Library Week, and a winner will be chosen from adult, teen, and children’s categories. Call 367-8720 for more information. Send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photo entries should be one image or a collage of multiple images.
- Written essays need to be 2,000 words or less.
- Video entries should be 5 minutes or less and uploaded to personal YouTube Channels.
- All entries must be original works.
- Content from submissions may be used for library promotional purposes.
- Deadline for entries is 6 p.m. on April 11.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top entry from each age group.
Check out these other events during National Library Week:
Online Job Applications - Tuesday, April 15, at 6:30 p.m. at Brandon Community Library
Online Job Applications - Wednesday, April 16, at 3 p.m. at the Main Library
Behind the Scenes Tour – Thursday, April 17, at 7 p.m. at the Main Library
Live Well Sioux Falls – Friday, April 18, at 2 p.m. at the Main Library