RB digital App Guide
In order to checkout eaudiobooks or magazines from RBdigital, you need a valid library card from Siouxland Libraries: Cards are free to residents of Sioux Falls and Minnehaha County (excluding Dell Rapids.) Non-residents may purchase a card for a fee (call 367-8700 for fee information.) Cards must be renewed every three years—make sure yours has been updated before getting started.
Create an Account:
- Go to http://siouxlandsd.oneclickdigital.com/, or find the link from the eBooks and Downloads section of www.siouxlandlib.org.
- Click Create New Account in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your 14-digit library card number.
- Create an account with your email address, username, and password. From now on, you’ll use the username to login to RBdigital.
- Under Audio Download Method in the settings menu, click Use RBdigital Media Manager or Mobile App.
Browse and Checkout eaudiobooks:
- Library customers may check out up to 10 items at one time, and place holds on up to 5 items.
- Click on the book picture to find out more about the title, or to checkout.
- Click Checkout if the item is available or choose Hold.
- If you are not signed in, sign in under the username and password you created.
- To check out on the computer, you must first download the RBdigital Media Manager, found at the bottom of any page (available for PC or Mac).
Downloading the RBdigital App:
- Search for RBdigital in your device’s app store and install the app.
- Follow the instructions on screen to log in and select Siouxland Libraries
- Type in your username and password (Please note, you have to sign up for a username and password using a computer, not through the app).
Browsing on the App:
- Click on search at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose either audiobooks or magazines
- Enter your search terms and any advanced options
- Click on any title to find out more information, to check out the title, or to place a hold.
- Choose Checked Out from the menu in the upper left corner to either download the book or stream it from your device.
- Choose Checked Out from the menu in the upper left corner.
- Click the x in the corner of the book cover image
- Item will be returned