rb digital Transfer to iPod and MP3 Player Guide
Create an Account:
- Go to https://siouxlandsd.rbdigital.com/, or find the link from the eBooks and Downloads section of www.siouxlandlib.org.
- Click Create New Account in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your 14-digit library card number.
- Create an account with your email address, username, and password. From now on, you’ll use the username to login to RBdigital.
- 1. Library customers may check out up to 10 items at one time, and place holds on up to 5 items.
- To listen or transfer titles on the computer, you must first download the RBdigital Media Manager, found under at the bottom of any page (available for PC or Mac) a. After downloading the media manager, open it and sign on.
- To check out items, return to the RBdigital catalog. Choose Browse at the top of the screen and select Advanced Search.
- To find audiobooks that are available for transfer, change Digital Rights type to Non-Protected, then click search.
- Once you’ve found a title to checkout, choose Checkout Now.
- Click Open at the bottom of the screen to send the title to the RBdigital Media Manager.
Transferring to an iPod or MP3 Player
- Open the RBdigital Media Manager.
- Plug the device into the computer.
- Click on download and transfer under the title you have checked out
- To automatically download titles, go to Preferences in the Media Manager and select Yes under the first option.
- RBdigital will detect the device, then transfer the title to it.