Community Room Library Visits
Outreach Services delivers library materials directly to people at senior housing, assisted living centers and care facilities. Materials are delivered to these locations:
- Good Samaritan Village Apartments
- Sunnycrest Retirement Village
- Trail Ridge Retirement Community
- Western Heights Apartments
The library deposits collections of materials at several care facilities in the area. Deposit collections are provided at these locations:
- Bethany Lutheran Home
- Colton Assisted Living (Colton)
- Day Break - Adult Day Services
- Good Samaritan Center
- Good Samaritan Village
- Leisure Living II (Hartford)
- Stoneybrook Suites Assisted Living
Homebound Delivery is a free personalized delivery of library materials directly to people's homes.
- Available for any Sioux Falls resident who is unable to come to the library because of advanced age, long-term illness, or physical disability.
- Get large print books, books on CD, magazines, movies, etc.
- You tell us what you like to read, and we will select materials based on your interests.
- A volunteer from the library will deliver materials to your home as arranged with you.
- We deliver once a month.
Volunteers: If you would like to volunteer to deliver material to the Homebound, please call the library at 367-8700.