Siouxland Libraries Summer Reading Program Features Space Stations: A Universe of Stories
Siouxland Libraries will present four programs to expand the fun and learning of its 2019 Summer Reading Program for youngsters in Grades K through 5, A Universe of Stories.
The first of the four-part series focuses on Space Stations. Kids will learn about outer space with constellation crafts, marbled planets, and gravity-defying activities that are out of this world!
Programs will be offered as follows:
- Monday, June 3, 2019, 2:30–3:30 p.m., Caille Branch, 4100 South Carnegie Circle
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:30–11:30 a.m., Ronning Branch, 3100 East 49th Street
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 2:30–3:30 p.m., Downtown Library, 200 North Dakota Avenue
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019, 3:15–4:15 p.m., Prairie West Branch, 7630 West 26th Street
- Thursday, June 6, 2019, 2:30–3:30 p.m., Oak View Branch, 3700 East Third Street
- Monday, June 10, 2019, 2:30–3:30 p.m., Brandon Community Library, 305 South Splitrock Boulevard
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 3–4 p.m., Hartford Branch, 119 North Main Avenue, Suite A, Hartford
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 1–2 p.m., Colton Branch, 402 South Dakota Avenue, Colton
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 3:30–4:30 p.m., Crooks Branch, 900 North West Avenue, Crooks
- Thursday, June 13, 2019, 2–3 p.m., Garretson Branch, 649 Main Avenue, Garretson
- Friday, June 14, 2019, 10:30–11:30 a.m., Baltic Branch, 213 St. Olaf Avenue, Baltic
For more information, please call Siouxland Libraries Downtown Library (367-8700) or visit siouxlandlib.org/events.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact the Human Relations Office at 605‑367‑8745 (voice), 605-367-7039 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the event.