Teen Bookmark Contest
Update: Submission has closed and voting is now open!
Cast your vote in our 2019 teen bookmark contest! Three finalists will have their bookmarks printed and distributed for the 2019 Summer Reading Program, "A Universe of Stories." Please select one high school and one middle semi-finalist. Winners will be announced through social media.
Vote at the link here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/universeofstories
Rules and Additional Information
- Bookmarks can be hand drawn or computer made.
- They should be 6” x 2” and must be 2D. You may use this template.
- All artwork must be original and cannot include copyrighted materials. For grades 6-12.
- One entry per person. Entries are due March 15, 2019.
- Entries may be submitted to any library or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three bookmarks will be chosen and printed into bookmarks to be given out during the Summer Reading Program.
- Winners will also receive a $20 gift card to Barnes & Noble, a Siouxland Libraries tote bag, and a selection of young adult novels.
- Winners can pick up their prizes at the branch of their choice.