Please note: Digital magazines through RBdigital will expire on January 31, 2021. Please check our website, subscribe to our monthly Highlights newsletter, or follow us on social media for updates.
In order to checkout magazines from RBdigital, you need a valid library card from Siouxland Libraries: Cards are free to residents of Sioux Falls and Minnehaha County (excluding Dell Rapids.) Non-residents may purchase a card for a fee (call 367-8700 for fee information.) Cards must be renewed every three years—make sure yours has been updated before getting started.
Create an Account:
- Go to https://www.rbdigital.com/siouxlandsd/service/magazines
- Click Create New Account in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your 14-digit library card number.
- Create an account with your email address, username, and password. From now on, you’ll use the username to log in to RBdigital.
Browse and Checkout magazines:
- Library customers may check out unlimited magazines which never expire.
- Click on Browse Magazines to see titles
- Use the search box in the upper left part of the screen to find magazines
- Click on a title to check out, browse back issues, and activate notifications for new issues.
Downloading the RBdigital App:
- Search for RBdigital in your device’s app store and install the app.
- Follow the instructions on screen to log in and select Siouxland Libraries
- Type in your username and password OR select Not a Member? Register Now.
Browsing on the App:
- Click on search at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose either audiobooks or magazines.
- Enter your search terms and any advanced options
- Click on any title to find out more information, to check out the title, or to place a hold.
- Choose Checked Out from the menu in the upper left corner to either download the book or stream it from your device.
- Choose Checked Out from the menu in the upper left corner.
- Click the X in the corner of the book cover image
- Item will be returned