In order to checkout magazines from RBdigital, you need a valid library card from Siouxland Libraries: Cards are free to residents of Sioux Falls and Minnehaha County (excluding Dell Rapids.) Non-residents may purchase a card for a fee (call 367-8700 for fee information.) Cards must be renewed every three years—make sure yours has been updated before getting started.
Create an Account:
- Go to https://www.rbdigital.com/siouxlandsd/service/magazines or find the link from the eBooks and Downloads section of www.siouxlandlib.org.
- Click Create New Account in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your 14-digit library card number.
- Create an account with your email address, username, and password. From now on, you’ll use the username to log in to RBdigital.
Browse and Checkout magazines:
- Library customers may check out unlimited magazines which never expire.
- Click on Browse Magazines to see titles
- Use the search box in the upper left part of the screen to find magazines
- Click on a title to check out, browse back issues, and activate notifications for new issues.
Downloading the RBdigital App:
- Search for RBdigital in your device’s app store and install the app.
- Follow the instructions on screen to log in and select Siouxland Libraries
- Type in your username and password OR select Not a Member? Register Now.
Browsing on the App:
- Click on search at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose either audiobooks or magazines.
- Enter your search terms and any advanced options
- Click on any title to find out more information, to check out the title, or to place a hold.
- Choose Checked Out from the menu in the upper left corner to either download the book or stream it from your device.
- Choose Checked Out from the menu in the upper left corner.
- Click the X in the corner of the book cover image
- Item will be returned