Did you get a notification that your items are ready to pick up at Caille, Downtown, Oak View, Prairie West, or Ronning?
Not picking up your items at one of those locations?
Call your preferred branch during open hours to check available appointment times.
Please note: The Hartford branch is currently open for curbside only, Tuesdays 9am-Noon, and Thursdays from 3-7pm. Call 367-6380 during those hours to schedule an appointment.
How does curbside pickup work?
- Get started by visiting the library catalog.
- Look for items that are available now and place a request.
- You will receive a notification from the library that you have items available for pickup. Set your own pickup appointment, or call the branch and we can help you get set up.
- Once you schedule an appointment, you will receive details about where to pick up your items when you arrive at the library.
- Your items will be placed on a table or cart outside the library. If you have items to return, please put them in the book return.
I received multiple notifications for items I have waiting for me, do I need more than one curbside appointment?
No. All items you have waiting for you will be included in your curbside package, even if you received multiple notifications from the library. Only one appointment is needed.
What if I no longer want to check out the items I have on hold?
Please call the branch where your items are waiting and we will help cancel your holds.
Find your branch's phone number here.
Are the libraries open so that we can browse for items?
What if I can't remember my library card number and PIN to place a request?
We can help with that, too. Email us or call your branch, and we will get you set up.
Is this safe? Are the books clean?
All materials returned to the library are held in quarantine before they are checked in. Quarantine periods are determined with guidance from our local health department and ongoing research from the REALM Project. You may see library materials remain on your account for additional time, but no fines will be charged for the quarantine period.
We ask that you practice social distancing, self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms, and wear face masks when you visit the library.