Our subscription to LyndaLibrary has upgraded to LinkedIn Learning!
You now have access to:
- Over 6,000 courses in 7 different languages, with 60+ new courses added each week
- Expert instructors with real-world experience
- An updated easier-to-use interface
- Your previous course history from Lynda.com
- Log in using your library card number and PIN (without the need for a LinkedIn profile)
- Leadership | Project management
- Job hunting
- Mental wellness
- Photography & videography
- 3D animation
- Microsoft Office
- Digital marketing
- Cloud computing
- And much more
The LinkedIn Learning App
Siouxland Libraries' subscription to LinkedIn Learning also gives you access to the LinkedIn Learning mobile app.
Download courses on wi-fi for offline use, or listen in audio-only mode (like a podcast)!
Note: When logging in, the "Library ID" is siouxlandlib.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I download a certificate of completion with my name on it?
- In order to assure data privacy, LinkedIn does not track any personally identifiable information. This means you are unable to download a certificate of completion that has your name on it.
- How do I change my password?
- Your password is now your library card PIN! If you need to change your PIN, it is as easy as stopping by your local branch with a photo ID. Staff will get your PIN changed in no time.
- Will my course history from Lynda transfer to LinkedIn Learning?
- Yes! Your watch history will be visible after the transition.
- Please note that if you lose your current library card and are issued a new one, your previous learning history will not be available under the new library card number and PIN.