Marion Road Watermain-Benson Road to University Trail
Project Update 8/5/2020
- The Contractor has completed all work and all streets are open to traffic.
- The new 24” PVC water main has been installed and is currently in use.
- Water main installation between University Trail and 54th Street
- Water main installation between 54th Street and Yukon Trail
- Water main installation between Yukon Trail and Benson Road
- Installation of culvert at 54th Street
- Site Restoration/Clean-up for Phase 1
- Water main installation across Marion Road at 54th Street
- Water main installation across Marion Road at Jans Drive
- Water main installation across Marion Road at Yukon Trail
- Replacement of existing surfacing
- Site Restoration/Clean-up for Phase 2
Commuter Route Information
- All work has been completed
- Marion Road from Benson Road to University Trail is fully open to Trafiic.
Completion Date:June 13, 2020
Project Summary:This project consists of installation of 24” water main along Marion Road between Benson Road and University Trail, removal and replacement of storm sewer culverts, removal and replacement of existing surfacing, and site restoration. The project is being completed to improve service and reliability in the area.
City of Sioux FallsJustin Petersen, Project Manager
Consultant Name:DGR Engineering
H&W Contracting, LLC