Meeting room space is currently available at the Brandon, Colton, Downtown, Oak View, Prairie West and Ronning branches.
Our intent is to make Siouxland Libraries' meeting room space available on a widespread and equitable basis for educational, informational community meetings and programs.
- Reserve rooms up to three months ahead.
- Schedule equipment ahead of meeting time.
- No endorsement by library of group or ideas.
- No fund-raising, admission charges, or sales.
- Meeting rooms are open to nonprofit organizations only.
Call to schedule a meeting room. View all branches.