Meeting room space is available at all Sioux Falls branches, the Colton Branch, and the Brandon Community Library.
Our intent is to make Siouxland Libraries' meeting room space available on a widespread and equitable basis for educational, informational community meetings and programs.
- Reserve rooms up to three months ahead.
- Schedule equipment ahead of meeting time.
- No endorsement by library of group or ideas.
- No fund-raising, admission charges, or sales.
- Unless otherwise noted, meeting rooms are open to nonprofit organizations only.
Call each library directly to schedule a meeting room. View all branches.
Interested in a smaller study room? Visit this page for more information on our study rooms.