Print from your smartphone, tablet, or computer -- wherever you are -- and pick up your documents at the Downtown or Ronning branches! You have 24 hours to pick them up.
Cost is 10 cents per page.
3 ways to print: PrinterOn App -- Web Upload -- Email
Method #1: PrinterOn App
- Get the PrinterOn app (or search for PrinterOn in your device's app store).
- Type "Sioux" to find the printers at Siouxland Libraries
Method #2: Web Upload
Step 1: Choose the library where you want to send your print job:
Step 2: Enter your email address and the file name or URL.
Step 3. Click the green print button.
Method #3: Email
Send an email with an attachment to one of the addresses below. You will receive an email from PrinterOn giving you instructions for retrieving your print job. The email and attachment will show up as two separate print jobs at the Print Release Station.
- Caille: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downtown: email@example.com
- Ronning: firstname.lastname@example.org
To retrieve your print job: Go to the selected library and log into the Print Release Station using your email address. Select your job, pay, and print.
- To print Google docs, you will need to select File, Email as attachment within the document to one of the email addresses above. On mobile devices, the Documents button in the PrinterOn app can be enabled to look in Dropbox, Google Drive, and one Drive for documents or pictures to print.
- All printing is in black and white on standard 8.5 by 11 inch paper.