We welcome suggestions for new items to add to the library’s collection. If you are interested in a title that is not in our catalog, please fill out the form below and we will consider your suggestion. We are interested in these kinds of materials:
- Titles published within the last year
- Reviewed titles that have broad appeal or interest
- Titles that fill gaps or update areas of our collection
Before making your suggestion:
- Is your suggestion more than a year old? If so, please request an Interlibrary Loan.
- Is your suggestion from a bestselling author or a newly released feature film? Titles by bestselling authors are purchased 3-4 months in advance of the publication date. Most popular movie titles will be purchased within two months of the release date. Check the catalog or New Releases page and place your hold when it becomes available. Due to the volume of requests, staff are unable to place holds for these types of items.
- Is your suggestion an eBook or eAudiobook? If so, please use the "Notify Me" smart tag in Libby. For more information and instructions, please visit Libby Help.
- NEW: The library no longer purchases music CDs for the circulating collection. Please check out our digital music options through hoopla. Visit our Apps & eBooks page for more information about hoopla.