We've missed you! Come see us!
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
All materials returned to the library are held in quarantine before they are checked in. Quarantine times are determined with guidance from our local health department and ongoing research from the REALM Project. You may see library materials remain on your account for additional time, but no fines will be charged for the quarantine period.
- Library staff wear masks and all public service desks have sneeze guards.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout library buildings.
- The public is asked to wear face coverings when in the library.
- Library staff regularly clean high-touch surfaces including self-check stations, counters, and baskets
Baltic (213 St. Olaf Ave., Baltic, SD 57003)
Brandon (305 S. Splitrock Blvd., Brandon, SD 57005)
Caille (4100 Carnegie Cir., Sioux Falls, SD 57106)
Colton (402 S. Dakota Ave., Colton, SD 57018)
Crooks (900 N. West Ave., Crooks, SD 57020)
Downtown (200 N. Dakota Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57117)
Garretson (649 Main Ave., Garretson, SD 57030)
Hartford (119 N. Main Ave. Suite A, Hartford, SD 57033)
Humboldt (201 S. Main St., Humboldt, SD 57035)
Oak View (3700 E. 3rd St., Sioux Falls, SD 57103)
Prairie West (7630 W. 26th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57106)
Ronning (3100 E. 49th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57103)
Valley Springs (401 N. Broadway Ave., Valley Springs, SD 57068)
Services Offered at All Branches:
- Browse the collection in person, pick up requests, and check out materials
- Curbside pickup
- Some branches have self-service curbside, while others require calling to schedule an appointment. Please check our Curbside page to see what your branch is doing.
- Book returns open 24/7
- In-person, email or phone reference
- Public wi-fi 7am-10pm Monday through Friday and 7am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Virtual Programs throughout the week on library social media
- Digital library open 24/7
- Easy online card registration
All branches except Hartford and Valley Springs
Dates to be determined:
- Meeting rooms
- Public computers
- In-person programs
- Interlibrary loan
- Play areas