Services Offered at All Branches:
- Browse the collection in person, pick up requests, and check out materials
- Curbside pickup
- Some branches have self-service curbside, while others require calling to schedule an appointment. Please check our Curbside page to see what your branch is doing.
- Book returns open 24/7
- In-person, email, or phone reference
- Public wi-fi 7am-10pm Monday through Friday and 7am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Limited seating
- Interlibrary loan
Public computers and printing:
Baltic, Brandon, Caille, Colton, Crooks, Downtown, Garretson, Hartford, Oak View, Prairie West, Ronning
All branches except Hartford and Valley Springs
- For in-person programming, see our events calendar
- Virtual programs throughout the week on library social media
Dates to be determined:
- Meeting rooms and study rooms
- Play areas
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
All materials returned to the library are held in quarantine before they are checked in. You may see library materials remain on your account for additional time, but no fines will be charged for the quarantine period.
Library staff wear masks and all public service desks have sneeze guards. You are encouraged to wear face coverings when in the library. If you need assistance from staff and social distance cannot be maintained, a mask is required.
Hand sanitizer available throughout library buildings.
Library staff regularly clean high-touch surfaces including self-check stations, counters, and baskets