Duties of the Public Parking Advisory Board (PPAB):
- Comprised of seven members.
- Board members are appointed by the Mayor.
- The members of the PPAB shall serve for three years.
- The PPAB shall elect from its members a president, vice president, and a secretary.
- Four members present shall constitute a quorum for conducting official business.
- Members of the PPAB shall serve without compensation.
- In matters concerning ethics and conflict of interest, Ordinance No. 88-95 shall be followed.
- The PPAB shall hold meetings quarterly.