Midco® Aquatic Center Begins Phase 2 Reopening Plan
Midco® Aquatic Center is excited to announce increased availability to the Sanford Health 50 Meter Pool. We continue to take cautionary steps to ensure the safety of patrons and staff while COVID-19 is still a present health issue.
The Phase 2 Reopening Plan changes to services are as follows:
- Sanford Health 50 Meter lane reservations for 45-minute time blocks will be honored but not required.
- Patrons are able to walk up and lap swim for as long as they wish.
- One swimmer per lap lane.
- There will be no available shallow water lap lanes between 9 a.m. and 12 noon weekdays.
- The diving boards will be available for use from 1 to 7 p.m. weekdays and all weekend, no reservation is required.
- Family changing rooms are still available; locker rooms will not be available.
- Current sanitation procedures will continue.
These changes go into effect on Monday, June 22, 2020. For more information about Midco Aquatic Center and to make reservations, visit MidcoAquaticCenter.org or call 605-367-7665.