Inline Skating Rink and Skate Park Rules
Availability of these skate parks in the future may be dependent on patrons’ compliance with the following:
- Skate at your own risk. The skate parks and hockey rinks are not supervised. Users assume all risks inherent in the use of these facilities. Use of these facilities may result in serious injury or death.
- It is strongly recommended that users wear an approved helmet, knee and elbow pads, and wrist guards.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the rink or skate park areas.
- Glass, alcohol, and smoking are prohibited.
- No stickers, loud music, inappropriate language/actions, or reckless behavior allowed.