Online Police Report
Welcome to the Sioux Falls Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Sioux Falls City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- You are at least 18 years of age?
- Do you have a valid email address?
- There is no evidence to be collected at the incident
- Lost or Stolen medication: call 367-7000 to make a report with an officer.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Check your email, additional information about this report maybe requested.
- Be given a police temporary report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
Here's the list of crimes for an online report:
Harassing Phone Call
Theft From Vehicle
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- To provide additional information about your previously submitted report, please call 605-367-7234 between 8 – 4:30 Monday thru Friday and ask to speak to the assigned detective.
- Filing a false police report is a crime under S.D.C.L. 22-11-9..