This year's street construction information can be found below. The map shows the major construction projects with updates on the progress of the construction. The map also shows live video feeds of traffic in and around the city to help you determine your routes on a daily basis.
2020 Construction Projects
- 4th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Main Avenue
- 8th Street Bridge Reconstruction
- Reid Street Sanitary Sewer
- ADA Improvements Various Locations
- Pavement Patching (Tech-Crete) & Diamond Grinding
- 12th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Grange Avenue
- Bailey Street - West Ave to Main Ave
- Marion Road from Madison Street to Maple Street
- Marion Road Watermain
- West Avenue from 6th Street to 12th Street Overlay
- 6th Street and Bahnson Avenue Realignment
- 26th Street and I229 Area Improvements
- Arrowhead Parkway and Six Mile Road Realignment
- Minnesota Avenue Intersection Improvements
- Southeastern Avenue from 18th Street to 26th Street
- Southeastern Avenue from Klondike Trail to 49th Street
- 41st and Western Intersection Updates
- 43rd Street Drainage Improvements
- 57th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Western Avenue
- 69th Street – Louise Avenue to Medical Court
- 85th Street from Tallgrass Avenue to Hughes Avenue
- City Wide Water Main Replacement: 51st Street – Holbrook Ave to Drexel Drive and Holbrook Avenue – 50th to 52nd Street
2020 Project Map
The map shows our planned 2020 construction projects including major reconstruction, asphalt street rehab, and overlay projects.
There are many projects in the early stages of development. These projects are currently in the study phase and construction is planned in the upcoming years. View our Upcoming Projects page for studies and early project information
Monthly Street Construction Update
Get Email Notifications
If you would like street construction project updates in your inbox, please fill out the form below to receive email updates about each street construction project. Email updates are sent bi-weekly.
Capital Improvement Projects
This map also includes an interactive map on the City's 2020-2024 CIP Plan. The CIP consists primarily of land acquisition, infrastructure improvements such as streets and utilities, acquisition or construction of buildings, and other improvements to facilities or property such as parks.